ICCCADs ambition is to host weekly seminars where visiting researchers’ and/or other relevant environmental professionals present their work, experiences and lesson learned in regard to climate change and development. The seminars are meant to increase coordination, cooperation and technical and social skills among ICCCAD staff. The expectation is to host a seminar everyThursday afternoon.
Information for Presenters:
- ICCCAD seminars will take part Thursdays at 3:00 pm;
- Anyone can hold a seminar. It can refer to personal research, an event, a vision, a story, etc.;
- To give time for an open discussion, the presentation shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes;
- The speaker should prepare one PowerPoint presentation for his or her seminar and if possible share relevant pictures (later to be uploaded on the ICCCAD web page) (a PowerPoint template will be provided);
- The speaker is encouraged to bring questions from his/her research.
For further information, please contact Jonas Dahlström
ICCCAD Seminar Series Application Form