International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD), a research and capacity-building organization is seeking 20 University students from the Sylhet region and 20 from the Khulna region to participate in an in-person training workshop under the SAKTEE Project.
Students will participate in training on issues of
- Adaptation knowledge and technologies that enhance community resilience
- Gender and social inequities and the role of climate change in augmenting the socioeconomic and developmental effects
Two separate workshops will be held one in Khulna (20 students) and another one in Sylhet (20 students) tentatively by the end of February, 2021. All expenses will be incurred by ICCCAD
- The applicant should be a student from a university located in Khulna/ Sylhet region
- The applicant should be from disaster management/environmental science/management/urban planning or
- The applicant should be an enthusiastic learner and passionate about making positive community change.